We acknowledge, and with a heavy heart, how difficult it is to pick and choose the best drawing tablets for your graphics, illustrations, and even to enhance your learning. Though many would fall prey to having one of the drawing tablets under the budget mark, they have made up in their minds that criteria are not at all, going to be a validated move to own drawing tablets.
With the budget, you do not know what kind of drawing tablet would fall under the range, and the features it would come loaded with.
Then the best is; make your budget a bit flexible along with deciding the features which you DEMAND from the drawing tablet, i.e., your possible purpose of the usage.
The more you press for the budget, this might end up to let you own the irrelevant drawing tablet that may not fit according to your usage type.
So, hand us all your worries to us and just forget about everything because you are just about to get revealed with the total best drawing tablets that you may not find anywhere in the market by physically scanning it and trying to know which ones are best.
Expect that you would not be provided with the information but the detailed information which we are good at!
Just get set ready to come face to face with 11 best drawing tablets that would be revealed to you with as much detailed information that we generally enter with.
Our process of carefully picking the best drawing tablets
Well, do not get it as a fancy and complex one, as hunting for the best drawing tablets should NOT be that complexing.
You must build up your mind to own one best drawing tablets, and what we looked before getting to reveal the names of the top drawing tablets.
Your purpose of having the drawing tablet for?
What do you need the drawing tablet for? Help you with graphics, illustration, or do any kind of digital art professionally, or you are just about to learn it?
If you find yourself in any category of usage, then you are reading the right one.
let’s dive into it..!
Best Drawing Tablets
- Wacom One – (Best Drawing Tablet for Beginners)
- HUION 1060 Plus – (Best Drawing Tablet for Photoshop)
- Wacom CTL4100 – (Best Drawing Tablet for Graphic Designers)
- HUION Inspiroy H640P – (Best Drawing Tablet for Animation)
- Ansel – (Best Drawing Tablet for 10 Year Old)
- XP-Pen Deco 01 V2 – (Best Drawing Tablet for Digital Art)
- Veikk A30 – (Best Drawing Tablet for Laptop)
- Sunany – (Best Drawing Tablet for Kids)
- Wacom Cintiq 16 – (Best Drawing Tablet under 400)
- UGEE M798 – (Best Drawing Tablet for Artists)
- Huion KAMVAS GT-191 V2 – (Best Drawing Tablet for with Screen)
What to generally look into the drawing tablets?
Some of the following, you should KNOW in advance as we move forward.
Drawing Tablet’s Active Area
How much the drawing tablet got an active area to allow, the stylus pen to move freely to get done with your drawing.
Most of the tablets would come with this specific term of “active area” to ensure you do not curse your selection afterward where your designs and arts could not fit on the tablet.
Personalize your drawing tablet to access your most-used apps and the functionalities through defining the shortcut or hotkeys to save you from the headache of continuously looking for apps to open and do various minor tasks up on the drawing tablets.
Being the art of graphic designer, one thing that is common amongst the pool of designers is to always worry about the resolution.
That resolution does not relate to the screen to view the art or graphics, but for the designers, the formation of their designs should be focused over the resolution the people would be seeing their illustrations and graphics through their screens.
So, aim for the drawing tablet with higher LPIs (lines per inch) for crafting the immense qualitative designs.
Wired or Wireless
It is up to you. Are you the person who lives life on the go? If so, wireless is your best companion during the travel.
And if you like to sit in front of your workstation whether inside the home or office like us, go with the wired ones.
The build of Stylus
Drawing tablets have evolved just the two types of stylus.
1) Battery-operated stylus
2) Electromagnetic Resonance stylus (EMR)
So, both work great and are equally responsive to the pen’s touch, but the later stylus comes with the newest technology that recently got attached to the drawing tablets.
Ability to Scroll
Scroll the tablet to reach the in-depth design; most of the latest drawing tablets come loaded with the same feature for easy navigation to the areas you need to reach.
Sensitivity to the touch, this is what you need the most to draw out something on the tablet so a touch should be as responsive as it could be to help you draw the graphics.
Usually, the pressure levels of drawing tablets fall under the range of 300 to around 3,000. And for the graphics and illustration to get designed to gain the optimal results, the tablets should not be less than 1,024 level range.
Best Drawing Tablets
1. Wacom One – Best Drawing Tablet for Beginners
And we feel immensely proud of listing Wacom One as our very first drawing tablet to draw out anything over that Android-loaded tablet.
It just does not need to attach to any of the devices, but you can draw anything live with the stylus pen and being pre-installed with ultra high-definition pen display to not worry about which app to go with.
The on-screen feature of this drawing tablet allows it to use on the go as it operates through a battery.
Now to the technical part to open up Wacom One in its full-wide detail;
● You either use the tablet for drawing or just taking the notes. Since our motive is to find the best drawing tablets, we would dearly focus on this core functionality of drawing; For swift and professional learning, it is loaded with three wonderful tools. On purchase, you will get instant and free access to Adobe Premiere Rush for colorful and rich graphics video editing. With the Bamboo Paper notebook app, you can easily get access to journaling and note-taking and with the Clip Studio Paint Pro, you will bring your imagination to drawing and sketching.
● With its 13.3” display and 1920 x 1080 pixels with natural surface friction, sums up your artistic imagination to life in full color. Experience the taste of a drawing or writing on digital paper just like on a real paper without any hiccups and sluggish.
● Experience the feeling like a real pen and the best part is, it does not require batteries. This multitasking pen’s software is so intelligent that you can use it as multiple pens and brushes with a full range of colors, with superb accuracy.
● The next big thing is you can directly sketch, paint, draw diagrams, annotate documents, enhance photos and videos on-screen and you can easily delete, edit and share your artistic creations with ease.
● From connectivity and compatibility point of view, you can link it to your Mac, PC, Android tablets and smartphones, and even for enhancing the range of your creativity, you can use digital pens from other top brands too.
Why Wacom One become the excellent choice of the people?
Its versatile nature and seamless connectivity make it an ultimate drawing tablet, one of the best on-screen tablets to use as a standard piece of device.
- ● 13.3 inches wider screen
- ● Seamless connectivity to smartphones, Mac, pc
- ● Instant access to 3 professional tools for drawing, sketching, note taking, and video editing
- ● 3 Professional tools come initially with limited time subscription
- ● A little expensive
For the beginners and new creative thinker who take an interest in learning the digital drawing and looking for bringing their artistic imagination to life, this Wacom One has an excellent and decent size of the screen and with the active digital pen, you can polish, enhance and improve your drawing skills to the next level. The best part is the surface would not register the palm if the pen is mistakenly placed on the surface.
2. HUION 1060 Plus – Best Drawing Tablet for Photoshop
Now comes the turn of the not-just looking the professional but crafted especially for the professional drawers, which take their work pretty much sober.
HUION 1060 Plus comes with the absolute drawing features to be called the one best drawing tablets.
So, what it all got, and we will get to know them in a bit.
The technical aspects of HUION 1060 Plus:
● Loaded with the pen pressure sensitivity that touches well above 8,192 to draw with an immense level of accuracy to the lines and at the higher resolution level of 5,080 with 233 RPS (reference point system), suitable for the enhanced responsiveness to the pen.
● Comes with 16 soft keys and the customizable 12 express keys on the top of the surface to fix up your work efficiency.
● With the bigger surface of a drawing tablet, that is made possible by having the full cover, the pen carrier along with thinner border to enjoy the drawing experience without measuring the screen and can get you to draw the bigger-sized arts. And that 8GB of microSD slot brings you enough space to store your heavy graphics and illustrations.
● This HUION 1060 Plus drawing tablet made compatible to work with many of the latest operating systems.
Why pick HUION 1060 Plus?
The price. And the quality of features to recall it as the best drawing tablets, HUION 1060 Plus has these many of the elements to give boost to the artists designing the best arts that you cannot easily craft using the computer’s mouse.
- ● Highly affordable drawing tablet
- ● Brilliant pen pressure sensitivity of 8,192
- ● Combined with on-stylus 12 soft keys with 16 express keys
- ● 8GB storage through microSD card
- ● Active area of 10 inches x 6.25 inches of drawing out the more prominent arts with ease
- ● Compatible with many latest OS
- ● Customizing hotkeys might be problematic to set up
For the budgetary drawing tablet, HUION 1060 Plus can be your best choice not due to the pricing but the list of functions that most of the latest and over-priced drawing tablets come with.
So, these functionalities will make you to own it as soon you get to read about its review along with the price range.
● Carrying case
3. Wacom CTL4100 – Best Drawing Tablet for Graphic Designers
For drawing the animation and get done with the professional-alike photo editing, you need the kind of brilliant drawing tablet for the outstanding art to form.
With the bundled of best functionalities which you so need to have buried your drawing tablet with, and they all come present with Wacom CTL4100.
To find out more in detail, let’s stick with us.
The technical scenario of Wacom CTL4100:
● It’s 4K pressurized level with battery-free active pen along with 2,450 lip turns out to become the best of the feature Wacom CTL4100 has which so helps to design the qualitative art you cannot easily craft with any device.
● Lightweight and the most-slim design with the active drawing area of about 6.0 inches X 3.7 inches to freely design the arts without limiting your hand NOT to go farther to cross past the drawing surface.
● It comes with 4 of the customizable express keys to make your most-used functions to set as the shortcuts.
● Works and compatible with almost all of the latest OS.
● The pen has EMR technology that provides the best and precise control so that you do not break the design to remove and restart.
Why to go with Wacom CTL4100?
For the new entrants in the world of drawings, the digital drawing through this dedicated drawing tablets will help to learn the art of drawing more easily than joining the arts academy.
So, be your art teacher and learn it all professionally.
- ● Pen having 4,096 pressure levels loaded with EMR technology
- ● Active area of 6.0 inches X 3.7 inches that provides a more significant area to use for drawing
- ● Load it up with your laptops and computers running with any latest OS
- ● Best to be affordable!
- ● Rough surface texture for the pen to not glide freely
The professionals need a professional drawing tablet that is just perfect in so many aspects you can think of. And for the same, Wacom CTL4100 is the best player out there in the league.
Register the Wacom CTL4100 drawing tablet and gain access to the following drawing software:
4. HUION Inspiroy H640P – Best Drawing Tablet for Animation
Are you looking for a drawing tablet that should work with multiple devices? Then, you are on the right one and reading about the one who fits well under your set requirement.
With the ease of jacking up with not only the Windows and Mac OS-based machines, HUION Inspiroy H640P hooks with the Android-run smartphones as well, giving you the ease of portability to use the drawing tablet anywhere you go.
So, let’s dig into the technical details of HUION Inspiroy H640P;
The technical side of HUION Inspiroy H640P:
● Supports to at least the Android version 6.0 and above along with other operating systems of Mac and Windows.
● Compatible to seamlessly work with the most-latest digitalized art designing software like; Adobe Photoshop, Corel Painter, Clip Studio, Zbrush, Gimp, Krita, Manga Studio, to name a few.
● Its battery-free stylus just needs to be touching to the surface of the drawing tablet and see it working to draw the best art your mind has locked up.
● It comes with standard 8,192 pen pressure sensitivity for the accurate making of the animations and graphics with sheer precision to showcase your professionalism of digital art.
● Working surface, i.e., the active area, consists of 6.3 inches X 3.9 inches to provide you with enough space to draw and without the thought of hitting the borders.
● It also contains six customizable express keys to save your favorite shortcuts to preserve your mind to wander all around the tablet and the connected device to run through the simple tasks.
● Wrapped into the paper-like soft and durable surface to secure it from getting scratched and keeps it safe. And being made with the bezel-less design along with the rounded corners on all four sides shadow as the sleekish look.
● The sensing technology with having a report rate of 233PPS reacts to any movement the pen makes, so you do not need to press it down to get it going.
What makes to like HUION Inspiroy H640P?
Sleek design, professional look, and the high-quality production of the various art under the best price tag; these four are quite the impressive things you may not come to see from many drawing tablets around the market.
- ● Highly affordable
- ● 6.3 inches X 3.9 inches as an active area to do the drawing
- ● 8,192 pen pressure
- ● Six express key to set as shortcuts
- ● Works with Android, Windows, and macOS
- ● Does not work with iOS-run devices like iPhones and iPads
- ● Possible cursor’s issue with Samsung Note series
As it is not specifically designed for the beginners but for those who keep an excellent command over digitalized art to turn their imaginative thoughts to take out using this HUION Inspiroy H640P drawing tablet.
5. Ansel Flueston – Best Drawing Tablet for 10 Year Old
Technology does not belong to anyone, but it has evolved to be used by all, no matter the age brackets.
And we cannot forget about not coming up with something kid-friendly as the age bracket they fall under, the creativity is at its highest peak and to judge it well, we should let them come out of their minds using this Ansel Flueston drawing tablets which are designed explicitly per the requirements of kids.
List of the features this kid-friendly drawing tablet contains;
Technical winnings of Ansel Flueston:
● Exclusively designed for kids to draw anything come into their minds using its 10 inches big LCD screen.
● The stylus pen covered with the flexible liquid crystal nib protects the screen from getting scratches.
● Installed with only one button to erase everything in one go.
● Weighs only about 200grams and its ultra-thin design makes the kids to love it more.
● Need to preserve the work to continue the next day, the locking function locks down the work to not get deleted by accident.
● Loaded with a stylus pen to help the kids focus just over the drawings to learn to play with graphics at an early age.
● One built-in but a replaceable battery, which would easily last for about 12-months.
● Want to see what your kid is up with designing, and you are at a close distance of 20 meters from him (or her), you can easily take a glance over the board without wearing the spectacles. 🙂
Why pick this for your kid?
Save him, and her ruining the papers and give this Ansel Flueston kids a drawing tablet to use it endlessly.
- ● One effective kids-friendly drawing tablet made to polish the artistic self
- ● 10 inches wide LCD screen
- ● Runs with built-in battery that lasts for up to 12-months
- ● Lightweight to mere 200grams
- ● Low brightness issue
The kids need to polish their minds to start adopting how the world revolves. And the best thing that many people find great interest in is drawing.
So, this Ansel’s Flueston drawing tablet, with having many kids-friendly stuff, is the accurate enhancing digital device to tame the minds to unlearn take out their imaginative subconscious.
6. XP-Pen Deco 01 V2 – Best Drawing Tablet for Digital Art
Sleek, simple, and outstanding; these three words would be enough to appreciate XP-Pen, the creator of this Deco 01 V2 drawing tablet, for introducing it into the market.
Designed to provide the best and professional-looking art, Deco 01 V2 has no match as it is the most-loved drawing tablet by the artists.
What all it got, get to know about them right below the section;
The technical features of XP-Pen Deco 01 V2:
● Hooks up quickly with the computers and macOS, but your devices must contain the USB Type-A port.
● Get the best working space that is large enough to up to 10 inches X 6.25 inches to create the best art without hitting the borders.
● Just 8mm thickness makes it go along with you.
● The battery-free stylus with the pressure sensitivity of up to 8,192 levels over the tilted drawing board provides the natural touch to your drawing experience to absorb even the mild touch the pen makes to get the best outcome.
● It also features eight customized shortcut round-designed keys to save your favorite functionalities and tasks with applying just a press of the button.
● Rotate anywhere to start drawing in landscape or horizontal modes for the best artistic creation.
● The resolution size comes down to 5080 LPI along with a Report Rate of 200 level for the accurate creation of graphics without fading and breaking the line. It would so feel of having the artist giving the life to a canvas by painting it with the best he got!
● Compatible to work with ibis pain X, Medibang, Autodesk Sketchbook, Atrage, and many powerful drawing software.
Why get XP-Pen Deco 01 V2?
For the difference in your artistic approach to test out, XP-Pen Deco 01 V2 has the many features bundled within to stun the world.
- ● Battery-free stylus that provides pressure sensitivity of 8,192 levels
- ● Eight keys ready to be customized
- ● Active area of 10 inches X 6.25 inches
- ● Rotate to work in any direction when connected with Windows and macOS-based machines
- ● Works with most Android smartphones
- ● Does not work in rotative mode when plugged with smartphones
- ● Not compatible with most Galaxy phones
It is easier to pick any of the tablets to learn the art of drawing but to learn it to turn it to become the full-fledged career, then XP-Pen Deco 01 V2 has all the features that you so need!
7. Veikk A30 – Best Drawing Tablet for Laptop
Veikk A30 is not just a drawing tablet, but it belongs to the category that draws the real-alike characters and animations that your profession demands.
Let it be an intricate design you are given as the task to compile that is all possible with having Veikk A30.
Now to the technicalities part to know how it would work as per your needs;
● It got the most significant active area of 10 inches X 6 inches to draw the more significant designs quickly and only thickened about 9mm to attract the onlookers while it would not require much of the space to get settled.
● The battery-free pen is having the sensitivity pressure of the 8,192 level to respond to every moment the pen makes.
● Loaded with smart gesturing touch to go in and out of zoom to take a detailed look on your graphics along with four touch-based keys to set as the convenient shortcuts preserve you from wasting time and not to lose the focus.
● Your devices got Type-C USB port? Just plug Veikk A30 drawing tablet in that USB port and start making up the best graphics!
● Works only with Windows and macOS-run machines and supports drawing software like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and more.
● The design provides the ease of drawing the art by the people with right or left hands.
Why pick Veikk A30?
Though the price is the strong contender that beats down many major drawing tablet brands, and its touch-based screen and keys may win the heart of potential buyers to enjoy the latest drawing tablet to use for enhancing your profession.
- ● Super affordable
- ● The active area of 10 inches X 6 inches
- ● Battery-free pen with the standard 8,192 pressure levels
- ● Smart gesture to zoom in and zoom out of the graphics
- ● Four express keys designed to work with touch
- ● Works with Windows and macOS
- ● The tablet, sometimes, become unresponsive and would not register anything coming out of the pen
For the professionals, the design and the price tag are the ultimate sign of wanting to own the Veikk A30 tablet to draw the best straight out of their minds.
8. Sunany – Best Drawing Tablet for Kids
To enhance the talent of kids, we bring you to select Sunany for your next round of purchasing the best drawing tablets to see how talented your kid is towards the art.
Designed per the likeness of kids, this one does more than just having the design that is kid-friendly but the bundled with the features to let kids use it to learn the best drawing tactics while drawing their favorite characters.
Technical Features of Sunany:
● Installed with 8.5 inches drawing surface for the characters to not cross the border.
● Works as the pure replacement of papers to save you the right amount of papers in a year where the kids can erase whatever design they draw out with just a single touch of a button.
● Crafted the LCD screen with the durable plastic to keep it scratch-free and weightless to take and use it anywhere.
● The more you push, the more thickness you would get.
● Compiled the LCD screen with the technology that eradicates the radiation and glare usually the LCD screens emit to preserve the eyesight of your adored kid.
Why go with Sunany?
Kids-friendly Sunany is the kids’ number one choice to own a tablet to help them learn the drawing, and the design is another factor of likeness as well as the parents because of the price tag being affordable by all.
- ● 8.5 inches of LCD screen embedded with the technology to protect the eyesight
- ● Erase-and-ready for next drawing
- ● The more you press it with pen, the thickened lines it will form
- ● Saves paper
- ● Locks down to preserve what is drawn
- ● Highly affordable with being plastic-made design to ensure it is weightless
- ● Only for kids so expect to compromise with the quality of graphics
For the kids to learn the best of art, this Sunany kid drawing board is an excellent investment to get them started to polish their artistic minds.
9. Wacom Cintiq 16 – Best Drawing Tablet that Don’t Need a Computer
Most drawing tablets need to be attached to the devices to start drawing, but this Wacom Cintiq 16 comes with the screen to see how you are drawing without needing to take assistance from the machines.
Worry not and let us reveal all of the technicalities of Wacom Cintiq 16;
● Pen pressure level of 8,192 and designed to go tilt to up to 60 degrees for the best and enhanced drawing experience you expect.
● Its good full display of 15.6 inches to get you the resolution size of 1920 X 1080 along with HD quality for the comprehensive graphics.
● With having 16.7 million colors with 72 percentage gamut-colors, and that will get you to experience the results with ultra-true colors.
● It comes loaded with battery-free stylus with EMR technology.
● Provides the active area of 13.6 X 7.6 inches
● It got a 3-in-1 connectivity cable that includes HDMI connection.
Why to like Wacom Cintiq 16?
When your budget is open, and you are on the hunt for buying the best drawing tablets, Wacom Cintiq 16 then comes into the radar.
- ● Got foldable legs which helps to raise the tablet to 19 degrees for ease of use
- ● Super powerful pen with 8,192 pressure level and tilts to 19 degrees
- ● HD resolution!
- ● The on-screen drawing tablet to see what you are up for and requires no external device
- ● Brings you 13.6 X 7.6 inches as an active area for drawing
- ● Battery-free pen loaded with EMR technology with 8,192 pressure levels
- ● 3-in-1 HDMI included cable
- ● Catches up the scratches
- ● A bit expensive
Fully-loaded with the modern technicalities to make you deliver only the best graphic, and this is what Wacom Cintiq 16 is capable of doing.
10. UGEE M708 – Best Drawing Tablet for Artists
Within the price and the look, UGEE M708 is the professional-looking drawing tablet that cannot move away from your eyes.
This best budget drawing tablet comes with so many features that can hardly be seen around the market under the price range.
Technical Features of UGEE M708:
● Loaded up with 10 inches X 6 inches of active area space to deal with drawing the best graphics along with the resolution of 5080 LPIs.
● It’s precise, and battery-free stylus pen has the standard sensitivity pressure levels of 8,192 for the accuracy of the graphics demand.
● Press the pen down to get the thick lines drawn.
● It is made compatible to work with Windows and macOS.
● It is embedded with eight customizable express keys to save your most-favorite and most-used shortcuts.
Why should people like UGEE M708?
The first is the price tag. Second is the line of features that it got. If you want to beat these two aspects by hunting for any other drawing tablet, you would have to return to UGEE M708, and I bet it!
- ● Battery-free pen with the standard pressure levels of 8,192
- ● Large active area to design your best art
- ● For the thicker lines, press it down a little
- ● Eight shortcut keys
- ● Works flawlessly with Windows and macOS
- ● Sometimes screeches the loud sound
- ● Charging cord is small
For the price and the added features, you should not let UGEE M708 graphics tablet go past.
11. HUION Kamvas GT-191 V2 – Best Drawing Tablet for with Screen
Now to our last pick of best drawing tablets, and we got fascinated to HUION Kamvas GT-191 V2.
The bigger screen of 19.5 inches can get you to draw anything, and nothing will hinder your pen and the mind. 🙂
● Stylus pen as battery-free that would not require to get charged with EMR technology and holding 8,192 pressure levels loaded with smoothened silicone-made grip.
● One most significant drawing tablet that comes with 19.5 inches full HD IPS screen to draw any size of the graphics/characters along with 5080 LPIs and 266 PPS for the responsiveness of display.
● Installed with an anti-glare screen to view the finest-quality of resolution of up to 1920 X 1080p.
● Witness the sheer viewing experience with having 16.7 million true colors and 100 percent sRGBs to make the display eyes-friendly.
● Always ready to Plug’n’Play with Windows and macOS.
Why to held HUION Kamvas GT-191 V2?
Bigger screen brings you to draw the graphics with much more details. And this drawing tablet would reveal how you get to design the graphics. Best for the professionals who want to work in the endless mode!
- ● Bigger screen to up to 19.5 inches of full HD IPS display
- ● Get the resolution to close to 1920 X 1080p for the sharp and clear viewing experience
- ● Battery-free pen with 8,192 sensitivity pressure levels
- ● Works with almost all Windows and macOS-run devices
- ● Adjustable stand
- ● Reportedly to have issues with contrast
HUION is the remarkable brand having introduced with many best drawing tablets out there in the market. And this one is exactly going to be the best choice of the professional drawers.
The conclusion of best drawing tablets in 2020
As we conclude of finding and listing the top 11 best drawing tablets, you are provided with clear information to help you pick what fits according to your requirements.
Whether it is budget or the specific features, we are assured of having covered many drawing tablets to get owned by you. 🙂
Polish your drawing skills if you are learning. And if you happen to be the professional drawer, you got some.
And we also got a few designed for kids to start learning the drawing.
Make sure to sort out your requirements and read to pick one of the best drawing tablets ready to be in your hands! 🙂