There’s currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
It is our Social responsibility to give you a piece of positive advice. All you have to do is to keep yourself isolated, avoid unnecessary traveling or social gathering. According to the experts, they say initially the world community took it for granted and when a pandemic situation outbroke and disastrous conditions faced by the world community, then IT WAS LIKE OF NO USE TO CRY OVER SPILT MILK. It is not over yet and people, economy, and every aspect of life are facing the enormous negative consequences.
The only way to cope with the situation is to think positively and act positively because after every sunset, there comes a brand new day with brand new opportunities and we wish to see you utilizing all those opportunities in a safe and healthy environment.
For the latest updates regarding COVID-19, Please visit CDC Website.
You can protect yourself and help prevent spreading the virus to others if you:
- Wash your hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub regularly for 20 seconds after every hour
- It’s better to keep a pocket tissue with yourself and always Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze
- For the time being, Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) and shaking hands with people who are well or unwell
- Stay at home, keep social distancing or self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell
- Consult the doctor if you feel things are getting worse
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean
We the team 2KTABLETS.COM wish you all the best and prayers for you and your family’s good health.